Jeffrey Brendan Franklin was born in 1980 in Huntsville, Alabama to Cynthia and Gerald Franklin. He is the eldest of 4 other children. His younger siblings, Stacey, Sara, Timmy, and Christopher absolutely adored him. They all lived together on Camelot Drive in a middle-class neighbourhood. A picturesque neighborhood where everyone was friendly, neighbors kept their gardens tended, and most everyone left their doors unlocked without any fear. The Franklin family just wouldn't have had it any other way as they were a close knit, happy family that loved their neighbourhood....until one night, everything changed. No one had any idea that the once charming neighborhood would become the scene of a brutal and horrendous murder.
Thank you all!! <3
- A PodMoth Media Network Podcast https://podmoth.network/
- The Galry - Go to TheGalry.com and get 25% off your next purchase using the code "memento."
- Thank you Craig for the listener suggestion! His IG is @lostinwax. Go give my friend a follow for being so awesome. :)
- Thank you to Tyler from The Minds of Madness Podcast for recording my disclaimer. You're the best!
- The Lost Signal Podcast is SO GOOD! Their trailer is what you heard in this episode. Definitely worth checking out.
- Please check out www.mementomoripod.com for more case info, options to support the show, how to connect with me, and so much more!
I now have a Patreon with some pretty awesome rewards! Go to https://www.patreon.com/mementopod
- Thank you to my amazing listeners. I love your faces so much! I appreciate the sweet iTunes reviews! Please leave one if you haven't because that really helps the show grow!
This episode is Powered by Pod Decks. Use code mementomoripod for 10% off your first order! :)Buzzsprout - Let's get your podcast launched!
Start for FREE
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.Support the show