#9 Mark Hacking
December 31, 2020
Mark Hacking is the picture-perfect example of the age-old idiom "Devil in Disguise." On the outside, he portrays the image of a concerned husband. Weeping and pleading to the press to help him find his wife after she went jogging and never returned. On the inside, Mark knew exactly where his wife was. His lies would soon come to a head and all would be exposed. It just goes to show you really never know what someone is capable of. Even if you think you're the one person that knows them best.
- This podcast is powered by PodMoth Media Network. https://podmoth.network/
- Check out our sponsor Romer Skincare. My listeners get 15% off and a gift with your first purchase by using the code LISTENER15 on their website---romerskincare.com.
- Find corresponding info on this case, stay updated, support the show, etc. on www.mementomoripod.com. There are lots of goodies on there!
- Bonfire Merch ----https://www.bonfire.com/store/mementomorishop/
- Buy the Show a Coffee @ https://www.buymeacoffee.com/mementomoripc
- My Crunchy Podcast is today's featured podfriend! His trailer is what you heard in this episode. I love his pod yall!!! :D
- My dope ass intro was made by jimpapanick on Fiverr. Look him up!! It's so good and I'm in love with it. Thank you Jim!! :)
- A huge thank you to Tyler from The Minds of Madness Podcast for recording the disclaimer you heard at the beginning of the episode. I really appreciate it!
- Thank you to my amazing listeners. I love your faces so much! I appreciate the sweet iTunes reviews! Please leave one if you haven't because that really helps the show grow!
- Credit to Fesliyan Studios for the background music as well as https://www.epidemicsound.com/ and Melody Loops.
This episode is Powered by Pod Decks. Use code mementomoripod for 10% off your first order! :)Buzzsprout - Let's get your podcast launched!
Start for FREE
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.Support the show