WARNING: This episode contains descriptive situations that some listeners may find disturbing. If you have a strong sensitivity to sexual violence as well as violence to animals and children then turn back now. I warned ya.
Richard Trenton Chase became known as “The Vampire Killer of Sacramento” because he would drink the blood of his victims and practiced cannibalism with their body parts. Listen now to find out the whole bizarre (and gross!!!) story!
- This podcast is powered by PodMoth Media Network. https://podmoth.network/
- Find corresponding info on this case, stay updated, support the show, etc. on www.mementomoripod.com. There are lots of goodies on there!
- Bonfire Merch ----https://www.bonfire.com/store/mementomorishop/
- Buy the Show a Coffee @ https://www.buymeacoffee.com/mementomoripc
- Boosed is today's featured podfriend! Her trailer is what you heard in this episode. Check it out!!
- My dope ass intro was made by jimpapanick on Fiverr. Look him up!! It's so good and I'm in love with it. Thank you Jim!! :)
- A huge thank you to Tyler from The Minds of Madness Podcast for recording the disclaimer you heard at the beginning of the episode. I really appreciate it!
- Thank you to my amazing listeners. I love your faces so much! I appreciate the sweet iTunes reviews! Please leave one if you haven't because that really helps the show grow!
- Credit to Fesliyan Studios for the background music as well as https://www.epidemicsound.com/ and Melody Loops.
This episode is Powered by Pod Decks. Use code mementomoripod for 10% off your first order! :)Buzzsprout - Let's get your podcast launched!
Start for FREE
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.Support the show